Thursday 28 May 2009

Off on holiday

This will be my last post for 2 weeks as we are going on holiday to the Loire Valley in France tomorrow.

We popped over to Northwich this morning to see our 2 grandaughters and daughter before we go away.I also wanted to deliver the 2 hooded tops I had knitted.They were met with universal approval.Emily(4) and Ruby(18 months) are gorgeous (biased -I know!!).They are so full of love and cuddles.I shall really miss them over the next two weeks.

I have just had e mails to say my Violet Green Sock Club and my Poshyarn one are in the post but we are going early tomorrow before the post.Typical!

See you in the middle of June.

1 comment:

  1. You weren't that far from me then yesterday - I am in Audlem. Glad the girls liked the tops They sound fab. I bet you are feeling a bit sad that you will miss your sock clubs but what a fab surprise when you get back - glad these ones actually worked out.
    Have a fantastic holiday, we will miss you, Sx

    ReplyDelete