Monday 20 May 2013

W.I.Ps (yes, another blanket and a rabbit!)

 Having made blankets for two out of my three granddaughters I decided that my two grandsons (Finlay 10 next Friday and Angus 6) should not miss out.I am quite pleased with how the colours are panning out.Making these blankets is a mindless occupation I can do while watching TV.
 OOPS.Don't know what happened here and don't know how to turn it.Julie over at Little Cotton Rabbits has released the patterns for two of her adorable little rabbits so I decided to have a go.I think the head is probably the trickiest bit and I feel quite pleased with how it has turned out.I am using Rowan Alpaca Cotton which has a nice texture to it.
This is,hopefully, what my Ruby Rabbit should look like when finished..

7 comments:

  1. Sweet little rabbit and lovely blankets. You are on a roll.
    Hugs, Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blanket. It will probably be a favourite for many years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your rabbit is adorable - even without a body! I've just made a bunny blanket buddy thingy but I can't get the face right at all - it's been unpicked twice and is starting to look a bit ragged! You've inspired me to try again x Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. All looking beautiful. I bet your rabbit is going to look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are making them for the boys too. My son still has the one Mum made for him30 odd years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bunny is absolutely adorable.. LOVE it to bits.. The blanket is also very lovely.. I am your newest follower.. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the blankets and your rabbit head.

    ReplyDelete