Sunday 25 March 2018

My latest knitting project.

These are my latest pair of socks.The yarn is Stylecraft Head over Heels,shade Ingleborough.It is a great colour way.Very bright and jazzy which C likes.
WHat a gorgeous day it has been today.After last weekends snow we actually sat out in the garden.C mowed ad scarified the lawns and I did odd bits and bobs.We are trying to get the garden into as easy a job as we can.Having three huge trees doesn't help.We are still raking up leaves from last Autumn.There is very little soil as we are all roots making it very uneven and with no depth.
I need a new knitting project.Any suggestions welcome.I have done so many pairs of socks,umpteen scarves and shawls and don't fancy tackling a jumper or cardigan.I have run out of ideas!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your socks are wonderful my friend. Good luck with the next project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you I had a lovely sunny Sunday. Love your socks they look very colourful . I’m finishing a really easy cardigan. It has knitted up so quickly. Have a lovely week. B x

    ReplyDelete