Monday 8 October 2018

Progress on my blanket.


I am following Lucy at Attic 24 's pattern called Hydrangea blanket.It is very easy to follow.I am not following Lucy's colour chart but have come up with my own selection.It is a pity the colours never come up true on the blog.I am really enjoying doing it.A nice cosy project for these cooler evenings.We went up to Manchester on Saturday to see Ella our granddaughter and she seems fine.We met in Manchester City Art Gallery.,had coffee and mattered and then went to look at some art.There is a major,free exhibition of work by Annie Swynnerton which I loved.She was elected the first female member of the Royal Academy in 1922.She was a passionate supporter of women's rights  and way ahead of her time.We then went to have lunch in the Slug and Lettuce(what a name) and took Ella back to her Hall about 3pm.She invited us to see her room and 
                                                                                         


2 comments:

  1. I think you got cut off there... what happened in the room? Loving the blanket, what a pretty stitch and gorgeous colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get cut off!Don’t know why.Nothing happenened in her room.It is small but she has made it hers.We met some of her flat mates which was good

    ReplyDelete