Sunday 10 October 2021

Blogtober 10

 About ten days ago I said I had started reading a book called The Happy Family.I said it seemed promising.It was very disappointing and very predictable so don’t bother.

We bought a paper today.We don’t normally bother on a Sunday.I wish we hadn’t.Just so full of gloom and doom.

We are short of nurses.We have known this for a long time but done nothing about it.Why didn’t people think Brexit through.We are short of doctors.Why? Because we didn’t train our own because it was cheaper to buy in doctors trained overseas.And so it goes on……..

COVID has not gone away.All the schools round here (Cheshire) it is rife.

My daughter is going back to work tomorrow after being off with stress due to loads of things.I don’t think she is ready to go back.My 22 yr old granddaughter who is doing a Masters Degree is according to her Dad “very flat”.We are taking her out to lunch on Wednesday so will judge for ourselves.

Do any of you think there is more stress/ depression because of COVID.I am trying to be supportive but it is hard.

3 comments:

  1. I stay away from the news and papers right now. It's way too discouraging and we only have ourselves (collectively) to blame.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Years ago the news reported things after they happened, these days, they get a whiff of a story and blow it up, spending days with their experts about what can happen, always the worse case scenario, and then after the even they pick it to pieces again with their experts. I agree as a country we have come to rely on someone else doing it, which needs to be fixed, sadly we have to live with all this stuff until it's sorted. We spend more time with family than watching TV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer Davison18 December 2021 at 08:56
    I can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


    Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586

    ReplyDelete