Wednesday 23 December 2015

The Lady in the Van and Merry Xmas too

has anyone seen the film The Lady in the Van?I can thoroughly recommend it.We saw this on stage a number of years ago with Susan Hampshire playing the Lady .Maggie Smith is brilliant in the film.I am sure it will get awards.
We are off to our daughter's tomorrow for Xmas.We saw our son and family two weeks ago for a pre Xmas get together.Xmas will be ,my hubby,our daughter ,son in law and Emily and Ruby ,our granddaughters.Ruby with her broken arm.Poor thing.
Anyway.
           
      HAPPY XMAS AND A WISH FOR HEALTHY AND PEACEFUL 2016


            Love to you all.Barbara (in North Wales G.B )

6 comments:

  1. We go to the cinema ONCE a year. This year it was to see The Lady In The Van and we thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm still trying to work out how they did some of the special effects. Happy Christmas, Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That film opened recently in NYC for just one week...in order to qualify for various award nominations. Of course, my own Santa's workshop activities prevented me from seeing it then...so I am definitely looking forward to getting another opportunity in the New Year. I am another huge Maggie Smith fan and am fortunate to have seen her on the stage both here and in London.

    Have a fabulous Christmas! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone who's watched it has said how good it is so I'd love to see it! Happy new year to you Barbara! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year 2016 to you! Thanks for your comment on my blog about the poinsettias. They are truly magnificent, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year 2016 to you! Thanks for your comment on my blog about the poinsettias. They are truly magnificent, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete