Wednesday, 13 September 2017

Two finished projects......well almost!!!

 I have so much yarn I decided I needed to do something.I was visiting Helsies Happenings blog and she pictured a blanket she had made.I loved the design but it is Helsies!!It is very effective.Not finished because I need to do a border.What am I going to do with it?Keep it but donate another four blankets made in the past,to a Syrian project.
This is finished .A shawlette which can be worn as a shawl or tied round the back to make a shrug.

6 comments:

  1. Nice job on both, do like the design of the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, Ha ! Barbara ! .....and I got it from Pammy-Sue. There's lots of good stuff out there in blogland isn't there ? Love your version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it but donate another four blankets made in the past,to a Syrian project.


    เย็ดสาว

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a wonderful blanket. I think you should keep the ones you want and donate the others. You deserve to keep beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful blanket, I would certainly keep it and if you have extras donate them. Crochet and knitting are an unknown to me so I think all projects look magical!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful blanket! I've nearly always got some sort of crochet blanket on the go!

    ReplyDelete