Wednesday 13 September 2017

Two finished projects......well almost!!!

 I have so much yarn I decided I needed to do something.I was visiting Helsies Happenings blog and she pictured a blanket she had made.I loved the design but it is Helsies!!It is very effective.Not finished because I need to do a border.What am I going to do with it?Keep it but donate another four blankets made in the past,to a Syrian project.
This is finished .A shawlette which can be worn as a shawl or tied round the back to make a shrug.

7 comments:

  1. Nice job on both, do like the design of the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, Ha ! Barbara ! .....and I got it from Pammy-Sue. There's lots of good stuff out there in blogland isn't there ? Love your version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it but donate another four blankets made in the past,to a Syrian project.


    เย็ดสาว

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a wonderful blanket. I think you should keep the ones you want and donate the others. You deserve to keep beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful blanket, I would certainly keep it and if you have extras donate them. Crochet and knitting are an unknown to me so I think all projects look magical!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful blanket! I've nearly always got some sort of crochet blanket on the go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colours in your blanket, how lovely of you to donate some. Your shawl looks so pretty too, perfect for autumn evenings in front of the telly!
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete