Wednesday 23 February 2022

Which should I do?

 


It is my daughter’s birthday in two weeks time  and I thought I would do her a little cross stitch kit.Her surname is Peacock  but the other one says love.I havn’t time to do both.Excuse the rubbish photos but I shake.


Tomorrow we are off to Cambridge to stay with our son and family for the weekend.We havn’t been down for two years.We are going tomorrow because our eldest grandson,Finlay,Whois 18 is going off travelling for 8 weeks.They are starting off in Thailand.l must admit to being a bit anxious about going.My OH is in the vulnerable category but has had his fourth jab.We will off course wear masks when appropriate.

Our daughter has just come from 3 days in London with her two daughters (our granddaughters )who are 14 and 16.Grandpa(my OH) gave them each £100 to spend .They packed so much in and had a wonderful girlie time and walked 5 or 6 miles each day shopping and sightseeing.

Now going to watch the final of Landscape Artist of the year.

Bye for now.

Barbarax

2 comments:

  1. They're both lovely but I think, personally, I'd go for the 'Love' one and then do the Peacock one for another time.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the heart cross stitch it's so pretty. Enjoy your trip to Cambridge I loved to visit Cambridge when my son was studying there. xx

    ReplyDelete