Sunday 1 January 2023

I have tested positive for COVID.

 Yes.I have tested positive for COVID. That is NOT a good start to the year.We were down in Cambridge for Xmas.Angus ,our sixteen year old grandson,had a cold and we thought nothing of it.He had just come back from a school skiing trip to Austria on a coach non stop.Looking back at the photos I am either sat opposite him or next to him.I havn’t been well since the 28th so should be over the worst of it now.Fingers crossed.I had cold symptoms now I just feel washed out.It means I can’t see my grandchildren who live around the corner.Very frustrating.Onwards and upwards.

Barbarax 


4 comments:

  1. Hope the symptoms remain mild for you and you can get back to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great start to the year! I hope your symptoms stay mild and you get better soon. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nuisance. Hoping it stays mild and goes quickly. Take it easy and rest up, Barbara. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gclub8 คาสิโน รูปแบบใหม่ เปิด ให้บริการ 24 ชั่วโมง ด้วยระบบ ฝาก ถอนเงินแบบออโต้ PGSLOT จึงทำให้ได้รับความนิยม เว็บไซต์ คาสิโน ชั้น 1 อาณาจักรมีเพรียบ และ กองทัพเกมส์ เยอะมากนานา

    ReplyDelete