Monday 18 September 2023

Busy times.

 I haven’t been on here for a while.I never feel I have anything of value to say but anyway here goes.

Today has been the only day this week I have nothing organised.I have been retired for almost thirty years and it has just flashed by.

Tomorrow I go to an Art Appreciation group.There will be an illustrated talk and a cup of tea and a chat.Wednesday there is a general group meeting.The topic Birds and their songs.Thursday is Social History planning meeting.My OH is doing a couple of sessions on WW1 and is asking for volunteer to add to it.I am doing a bit about Belgian refugees who came to our town.

Friday I meet my best friend in the town where I lived until two years ago having lived there for 49 years.It is a 40 minute away.

So it is another busy  week.

Barbarax 

4 comments:

  1. Good to see you back. It sounds as if you are keeping busy with lots of interesting things to do. It's good to keep up with old friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those activities sound great, you seen to do far more than me. Enjoy meeting your friend. B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are enjoying life, sometimes I breathe a sigh of relief if I have a whole day to myself, so much to do so little time. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. ทางเข้า luckyall99 ออนไลน์ที่มีความน่าเชื่อถือและได้รับความนิยมจากผู้เล่นมากมายทั่วโลก pg slot โดยเว็บไซต์นี้มีเกมออนไลน์สนุกสนานและสามารถชนะเงินรางวัลได้อย่างมากมาย

    ReplyDelete