Sunday 22 December 2013

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone.I havn't blogged for weeks but thought I would show you my first attempt at needle felting.Not very good but it does bear a faint resemblance to FC.
We have various problems in the family at the moment with job losses and wage cuts and I do tend to be a worrier.Let's hope the New Year brings us good news.We have had our two granddaughters staying in this weekend which was great fun.The excitement surrounding Strictly was amazing.We shall join them on Xmas Eve until Boxing Day so even more excitement .
Have a great Xmas and a Happy New Year.

7 comments:

  1. Hi there, I was hoping everything was OK with you.
    Wishing you a wonderful Christmas, and a brighter New Year!
    Love Kathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and yours a happy and peaceful Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great christmas and hope the new year shines for you.
    He looks a very wise father christmas!
    Look forward to reading your blog in 2014

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely greetings - hope your Christmas is warm and wonderful x Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks really cute. I recognized him right away. :) Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think he is quite dashing, Merry Christmas and hope 2014 brings you many blessings.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your needlefelt Santa is cute! I would love to try needlefelting...maybe next year! Merry Christmas to you all and I hope 2014 is a good year for you and yours.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete