Thursday 5 August 2010

Tai chi

I have a couple of friends who go to Tai Chi.There are quite a few classes round here.They keep trying to persuade me to go.My trouble is I am totally and completely uncoordinated.I put it down to being left handed but it probably isn't but I was made to do a lot of things right handed when I was at school.So ,going back to the Tai Chi I thought if I could get a DVD I could have a practise at home first.I bought one off e bay for £2.49 including postage and it is brilliant.it is just an introduction but has some sessions on it.I tried one yesterday and am sore in places today.I tried a different one this afternoon.I really think it will tighten up muscles and it is also very relaxing.I will give it a few more goes and then I may be brave enough to join a class.watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I think it's always best to have a liitle practice in private first!
    Look forward to hearing about your first real session!
    Love Kathy xxx

    ReplyDelete