Monday 22 August 2011

Jane Brocket's blanket



The blanket isn't finished yet as I have to do the edging.We had our son and his family staying this weekend and Angus got up rather early and then fancied a snuggle on the sofa.So out came Jane's blanket.All the grandchildren spent ages deciding which were their favourite squares!We had a lovely weekend,our daughter and family joining us on saturday for the day.I can't believe how much food we got through.There was lots of laughter and fun-the recipe for a great time.i just love having them all together.it doesn't happen very often.

4 comments:

  1. that sounds perfect.....those blankets are great for snuggling under

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blanket is lovely and what nice memories to have every time you work on it. Hope all is well? Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely snuggly blanket! I hope you've seen the replies I've put on my posts to both your recent queries? We were at Tatton on the wednesday afternoon, too - so we may have passed each other by and not known:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog today and I am delighted you entered the giveaway too. Good luck to you.

    It is a smal world, isn't it? I have just returned 30 minutes ago from having lunch at a friend's house in St Avertin. I'm so pleased you stopped by.

    I too have the Jane Brocket book and have earmarked a few projects to make. I think your blanket is splendid. Well done you.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete