Sunday 5 July 2009

Nupps and diets

Firstly,Sarah I can't leave a comment on your blog.It keeps telling me I have an incorrect password.I am reading it though.

Secondly, nupps.I can't seem to get them even and all looking the same.I am left handed but knit right handed so that might be the problem.I am thinking of just leaving them out but I will have to undo 3 rows.Can I face it.

Thirdly, the diet.I wouldn't dare post my weight but I am ,this morning, ? stone and 13 lbs.My problem is I eat all the right things ( apart from wine) but at the wrong time.I never eat breakfast which would kickstart my metabolism and I end up the day drinking wine,all those empty calories.So those are the things I must address-have breakfast and no wine.

Please post how you are getting on with your knitting projects.

1 comment:

  1. Ah! The good old wine issue! I have exactly the same problem, although I do usually eat breakfast. I'm sure I read somewhere that you used to teach and working in a school too, I'm sure it's the children that drive you to it. You love them to bits but they really do drive you to drink! Good luck with the diet x

    ReplyDelete