Monday 1 March 2010

sneeze, blow ,sneeze.

Sarah- I have caught your cold and I can't get rid of it!I started streaming on Saturday morning and there has been no let up.I just want to sleep all the time.I should have been out this morning at a talk on Hardwick Hall but couldn't face it.This afternoon I should have met a friend for coffee but felt it was unfair to spread my germs' .Hope tomorrow is better.We have the theatre tomorrow night and then we are looking after Ruby all day on Wednesday so I have to be better!!
Any tips Sarah for recovery?

4 comments:

  1. Oh poor you - go to bed with a liberally brandied coffee and get your family to look after everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I've just stumbled on your blog ... I live on the lovely Wirral, not far from West Kirby and I shop in Chester all the time. I don't knit, but I love Dr Zhivago too. I'm still teaching but longing for retirement so I can get on with my life!!! Maybe we can be blog friends!
    Love Kathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. There you go! There is life out there in blogging land! A new reader! Hope your cold is better soon. The weather has really picked up down here so hopefully you'll be getting some sunshine too. That always makes me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, No I've never taught on the Wirral ... I've always worked in Liverpool primary schools, although I've lived on the Wirral for over 30 years. My husband worked in Wirral primary schools for a while but then got promotion across the water. My children went to Gayton Primary and then on to West Kirby Grammar and Calday Grammar ...My husband is due to retire in 4 years time, and I really want to go at the same time although it would be a little early for me. I've got so much I want to do and I feel like I've done enough now!!! Hope your retirement is hale and healthy now.
    Love Kathy xxx

    ReplyDelete