Wednesday 22 December 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone.Hope you have a happy and healthy Xmas.

Above and below are the two hanks of yarn that were in my secret santa box.The one above has been hand dyed by Allison and is gorgeous.It is laceweight pure alpaca and in the most beautiful shades called Forest Fruits.Even C ,who shows little interest in yarn,said "wow that is lovely and so soft".Watch out other companies Sugar Hippo is one to watch.

The one below is fyberspates 4ply "forest".The photo doesn't do it justice.It is a lovely soft green.



How cute is this gingerbread house!


This has already been used when I took a sneaky afternoon nap to ready myself for 5 days of 5 grandchildren.
Also in the box were hand creams-very special- Burts Bees and some festive hand soap.
So thank you very much.I loved all the items but my favourite is the hand dyed alpaca.



No comments:

Post a Comment