Thursday 25 June 2009

The Box

The Box has arrived .I have only just opened it and all I can say is WOW!I really am spoiled for choice.How do I pick out 3 things.I want them all!!I cannot post today but hopefully will tomorrow.One more person.You must know who you are and then back to the start.Do we just keep on going?
I did buy a Tilia shawl kit.I couldn't resist it.I chose grape hyacinth.Just hope I can do it.
Busyday today,x rays,my 2 gorgeous little granddaughters came for the morning and lunch , gardening,Andy Murray now playing and then out tonight with some new friends.How did I find time to work.
I have another coffee date tomorrow.My 4 th this week!!It all interferes with the knitting.

2 comments:

  1. We can all struggle with Tilia together then! I have never knitted from a chart before, could be interesting! Glad the box arrived safely - was hoping it would. Happy choosing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so looking forward to seeing the completed shawls - it was the knupps that put me off. Glad you liked the box, I had trouble choosing three things too!

    ReplyDelete