Saturday 20 June 2009

Summer Fair

I think today must rate as the most expensive summer fair I have ever been to but it was great.It was at the school that our granddaughter is starting at in September( and our daughter is also starting teaching there for a day and a half a week.)We spent a fortune at the fair and then I said I would treat us all to tea in the pub in honour of Fathers Day tomorrow.So all in all a lot was spent but it was worth every penny.Emily was so excited showing us the way to school even though we have walked past it dozens of times on the way to feed the ducks!!

I had a text from our son who lives in Cambridge to say that he had got to the post office to send the parcel for his dad and realised that he had no sellotape so could I open the packet up and stick the paper down. !!Kids ..eh.

So C is not seeing the kids tomorrow but he will get phone calls from them.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day! I trailed round Hanley with my daughter looking for clothes to wear for her work experience weeks plus the last of the fathers day bits and bobs! Also an expensive day but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet. Did you know the Tilia shawl kit is coming up on posh very soon?

    ReplyDelete