Friday 26 June 2009

The Box.

The Box is on it's way down south.I have posted it this afternoon.Itwas really difficult choosing something.Hope whoever gets the box next likes what's in it.
I am not getting much knitting done at the moment.I was out last night with some new friends I have made through a magazine.That sounds dodgy but it isn't.They are really nice ladies and it is good to meet new people and enjoy a natter,a laugh and food.Tonight C and I are going out to meet some college friends of mine.6 of us who were in college together meet up twice a year at a central point with our husbands and have a meal.It's amazing that we are all still married to our original partners.
That's it for today.I must go and find a slimmimg looking outfit to wear!

1 comment:

  1. I noticed that Michealla at stash basket blog is doing a slim a long - shall we still do our own or do you want to join in with hers? Hope you had a lovely meal, it is so nice to hear that you are all still married to the same people.

    ReplyDelete